Rebecca Hollis Associate
Rebecca Hollis is an associate in the Litigation Department of the Firm. Ms. Hollis focuses her practice on commercial litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Her experience includes representing clients in commercial real estate, intellectual property, breach of contract, and business tort matters.
Ms. Hollis began her legal career as staff counsel in the Executive Office of the New York State Unified Court System, and served as Law Clerk to a Judge in the Commercial Division of the New York State Supreme Court prior to entering private practice. She has been published in several legal periodicals, including the NYLitigator and the New York International Law Review.
- Bars of the States of New York and New Jersey
- United States District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the District of New Jersey
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D. 2005
- Member, University of Richmond Law Review.
- Recipient, CALI award for academic excellence in Law and Economics and in Labor Law in a Global Economy.
- The College of William & Mary, B.B.A. 2001
Bar Association Memberships
- New York State Bar Association: Member, Executive Committee and Co-Chair, Committee on Membership, Commercial and Federal Litigation Section.
- Bar Association Memberships
“Dealing With The Dodgy Debtor: The Art Of Enforcing A Money Judgment Under Article 52 Of The CPLR of New York State”. This article appeared in the Summer 2011 Edition of the NY Litigator, a publication of the New York Bar Association.
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York: Member, Professional Ethics Committee.
- “Dealing With The Dodgy Debtor: The Art Of Enforcing A Money Judgment Under Article 52 Of The CPLR of New York State”. This article appeared in the Summer 2011 Edition of the NY Litigator, a publication of the New York Bar Association.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution